PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODP) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, the company RESPEKT PERSONAL limited liability company with its registered office in Lubicz Górny, ul. Widokowa 8, NIP 525-268-56-55, informs that it will process personal data as a Data Controller, mainly for the purpose of performing a contractual relationship, in the performance of obligations under applicable law and for the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
As part of the business, personal data will be processed:
- contractors (in the case of natural persons),
- persons reported by contractors as contact persons
Therefore, the Administrator asks to inform about the content of this Information all persons who are or will be in the future contact persons in order to implement cooperation with the Administrator.
RESPEKT PERSONAL limited liability company with its registered office in Lubicz Górny, at the same time informs that:
- personal data may be made available by entities to a company cooperating with them, including advisors, auditors, entities providing legal and IT services, and an entity authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, but they will not be transferred outside the EEA;
- personal data may be processed for various purposes:
a) in order to conclude and implement the contract with the Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point GDPR – for this purpose, providing data is not mandatory, however, failure to provide it prevents the conclusion and implementation of the contract,
b) for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions, including in particular the provisions on accounting and tax law – pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point c) GDPR – for this purpose, providing data is mandatory,
c) in order to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interest consisting, inter alia, in on the possible determination or pursuit of claims or defense against claims, sending marketing information and performing statistical analyzes and analysis of the Administrator’s activities – pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point f) GDPR,
d) based on your consent – pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point a) GDPR. Consent is voluntary, however, its absence may prevent the implementation of data processing activities for which consent has been refused.
- personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract and after its termination until the expiry of the obligation to store data arising from applicable regulations and until the claims expire, and if the processing is based on your consent – until its withdrawal;
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
The data administrator would like to draw your attention to your right to request the Administrator to access his personal data, rectify, delete, limit processing and transfer data, as well as the right to object to their processing.
You can withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, e.g. by sending an appropriate message to email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.